web tranlate

Monday, May 4, 2009

Forex Trading Online

Until you really get into Forex trading online, it will be really difficult for you to understand the true meaning of the title of this article. I will tell you a true story, and I believe myself to be a reasonably sane person, although after you read this story you might not think so.

I am a professional currency trader now who makes a real good living doing it. It was not always that way; I will tell what currency course that provided my first way to let me make consistent money online and started my new career in a second, but for now back to the story.

This is the story, and I could not make this up if I tried. I wish I did make it up; I would not look like such an idiot then. I am about two years into my new career and I make the biggest killing I ever made on a trade, I am talking like in the high six figures, on a low five figure investment. By the way, the Forex markets are the only place that provides you this type of leverage that permits you to make those types of Return on Investments (ROI) in such a short period.

Well, I am on top of the world, I think I am the smartest person ever on earth. I am going to be the next Warren Buffet. Then fifteen minutes I lose an amount in the low six figures on another trade. I lost this much, because I did not utilize the defensive techniques that you can learn in many Forex courses at that time. I do now, I learned my lesson.

So this is what I did; I pick up the computer monitor and I had a big one, a 21 inch model and this was not these new flat screens we all have now, this was one of the olds ones, that were heavy. My office is on the second story of our house and the room has a big double window in it. I throw the monitor right through the window. As if that was not enough, I then go get the computer and throw it through the other window. By the way, they hit right in the middle of the concrete patio outside the windows, at least I am a good shot. I really could not miss, to tell you the truth.

My wife’s comes in screaming, the kids are crying, the neighbors start banging on the front door. Everybody wants to know what’s going on? WOW, oh, WOW, this was a big mistake on my part. After all, I still made a mid six figures income that day; I thought of that afterwards, I just did not think of it at that time.

You should never do this for the following reasons.

A) You just have to pay to have the windows fixed.
B) You have to buy a new computer and monitor.
C) You have to clean everything up, because your wife is sure not going to do it. She is so mad at you at this time, she is thinking of divorcing you.
D) Your kids think there dads a crazy person.
E) You neighbors think there living next door to a lunatic.

Those are just some of the reasons not to do it, there are many more. But, that all happened in one day of Forex trading online. The currency class that first taught me how to make money every month in the markets is called Forex Trading Made E Z. You can check out its website and see if you’re into it. That’s my story for the day, the moral of it all is, what ever happens in the market that day, there is always another day. And NEVER but NEVER throw your computer out the window.

No comments:


Photobucket

YouTube player